When: Saturday 22nd October 2022, 9:30 am to 5 pm
Where: Brighton Town Hall, Cnr Carpenter & Wilson Streets Brighton Vic 3186
Demonstrations outside are rotating through the day.
Lecture timetable (Main Hall):
- 10 am - The Clockmaker(Charles Switzer) - ”The Art of the Clockmaker”
- 11 am - The Jeweller (Peter McBride) - “Findings and Other Things”
- 12 noon - The Cabinetmaker (Kenneth Neff) - “Rare timbers…..Marquetry, Veneers and Inlays”
- 1 pm - The Blacksmith (Bill Collins & Andy Jagger) - “Tools of the Trade” (outside talk & demonstration)
- 2 pm - The Cooper (Tony Adams) - “The Ancient Trade and Tools of the Cooper”
- 3 pm - The Restorer (Vito Trifilo) - “Restoring Quality Tools” (outside talk & demonstration)
Note: Please be seated 5 minutes prior to start times, no entry after start of each presentation.
Tickets: Available at Eventbrite booking service or buy them at the door (adults $12, concession card holders $10, children under 14 free).